Why Lisa Loves It:
This bad boy is the OG of club chairs. Don’t sit in this unless you love cigars - or martinis! The roll arm is so, so comfy and the leather will patina beautifully. A great sit for many body types- you’ll never want to give it up for your guests. Go for a pair of these tasty chairs!
Deco, Transitional, Traditional, French Contemporary
- Roll arm.
- Square tapered removable legs are finished in a rich espresso.
- Tight back and loose seat cushion.
- Features attractive nailhead accents.
- Classic top-stitching details along the seams create a tailored style.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.