Why Lisa Loves It:
Doesn’t this just scream, “sexy man-cave” or “modern urban living?!” The sides are high so make sure you’ll be comfortable in this chair. If you’re petite, you won’t be. Ergonomically, in a lounge chair, you want the elbow to rest below the shoulder and tall folks will absolutely adore sitting in this fab accent chair. In lovely leather and finely scaled, it’s perfect for living room, den, and upscale bachelor bedroom - even an office.
MCM, Contemporary, or even Transitional!
- 100% buffalo aniline-dyed leather in black
- Top grain leather
- Detailed with button tufting
- Larch and engineered wood frame
- Chrome-plated metal legs with levelers
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Seat cushion is high-density foam
- Each piece will vary due to the natural leather
- Leather will age and soften over time with natural variations in color and markings
- Use leather cleaner or clean with soft, dry cloth
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Made in Vietnam